Welcome to National Skywarn Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Spotter Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

This is for small talk!

@  DrakeZ07 : (13 April 2015 - 09:40 AM) I bought a boat today.
@  Shawn Gossman : (12 April 2015 - 09:12 PM) I have ! lol
@  Briana : (10 April 2015 - 08:04 AM) Wow, crazy weather yesterday! I wonder what the rest of the season will turn out like.
@  N5GOR : (09 April 2015 - 10:32 PM) Best quote of the day: "I've seen it rain worms!" - Shawn
@  Joe : (09 April 2015 - 06:43 PM) long tracked wedge tornado near Rockford Illinois earlier. catastrophic damage reported.
@  Shawn Gossman : (09 April 2015 - 06:30 PM) Northern IL tornado confirmed, Skywarn Net feed http://www.broadcast.../feed/19971/web
@  Shawn Gossman : (09 April 2015 - 03:08 PM) The day that I am off when the stuff is supposed to hit is the day it doesn't hit apparently :P
@  DrakeZ07 : (08 April 2015 - 08:14 PM) Uneventful for me, nothing happened that was worth-while, just some heavy rain, and some localized flooding that quickly receded. Tomorrow may be more eventful.
@  Brian : (08 April 2015 - 03:35 PM) I might be spotting too. Had some hail here in Cincy today...more T-storms on the way
@  DrakeZ07 : (08 April 2015 - 03:30 PM) okay problem solved for now, swapped the battery from my cobalt, to my Jeep, it takes a bit longer to crank over, but it'll do, I'm operation and waiting for closer storms.
@  DrakeZ07 : (08 April 2015 - 01:42 PM) I would do some spotting, but my spotter/chase vehicle has a dead battery, and I can't afford to replace it till Friday.
@  Brian : (07 April 2015 - 05:23 PM) Looks like DrakeZ07 might be doing some spotting
@  Shawn Gossman : (07 April 2015 - 11:59 AM) What up folks!
@  Siouxland Se... : (06 April 2015 - 10:24 AM) Hello Everyone!
@  N5GOR : (05 April 2015 - 07:05 PM) Looks like some severe wx in store for us this week: http://skywarnforum....t-week/?p=19739
@  Joe : (03 April 2015 - 06:06 PM) Anyone hear form Rusty lately? They got some big storms rolling through his area today wondering if he will show up to share any chasing adventures from today.
@  DrakeZ07 : (03 April 2015 - 04:28 PM) http://imgur.com/kmHjTyW
@  DrakeZ07 : (03 April 2015 - 04:20 PM) Severe flash-flooding event occuring as I type, a road-side stream is over it's banks, and have washed away sections of the only road I have to the outside road, SN and NWS reports filed/accepted. My driveway is a river.
@  DrakeZ07 : (03 April 2015 - 02:32 PM) Also, I've been trying out the supercharged Storm lab, but other than watches being displayed on it, I think i prefer GRLevel3.
@  DrakeZ07 : (03 April 2015 - 02:31 PM) Tornado watch issued for most, and much of Kentucky, including my area. No spotter activation yet from the Jackson NWS, but am keeping a close eye on things.

Toggle Skywarn Discussion Topics Skywarn Discussion Topics

Forum Stats Last Post Info

New to Skywarn Forum? Start Here!

Are you a new member here? If so, please post a topic in this section introducing yourself, we would love to meet you.

• 203 topics
  • 1,212 replies
How did you find SkywarnFor... - last post by wrbowling2

Skywarn Community

Discuss the National Skywarn Storm Spotter program, spotter training, storm spotter gear and equipment and other spotter activities here.

• 464 topics
  • 3,302 replies
Storm Spotting Secrets vide... - last post by Matt- M & M Storm Chasing

Weather Discussions

Discuss weather and meteorology topics, ask weather related questions, share weather related media and videos, talk weather stations and so on here.

1. The War Room
  • 545 topics
  • 3,049 replies
Deepwater Horizon Trustees... - last post by Shawn Gossman

Amateur Radio

Discuss amateur radio, HAM radio and Skywarn association to amateur radio here, share call signs, talk ham gear, post media content with your setups and more here.

• 132 topics
  • 872 replies
Do you scout at local spott... - last post by Diane

Storm Chasing

Discuss and get help with storm chasing, chasing safety, share chase gear setups and media and discuss your personal storm chasing adventures here.

• 111 topics
  • 815 replies
GoPro Hero? - last post by Diane

Toggle Member Community Member Community

Forum Stats Last Post Info

SkywarnForum.com News and Information

Official news, announcements and important information about SkywarnForum.com.

• 10 topics
  • 21 replies
Membership Changes - last post by Briana

SkywarnForum.com Help and Feedback

Official SkywarnForum.com board for requesting forum support, making forum suggestions and posting general forum feedback.

• 26 topics
  • 188 replies
Help us with this idea! - last post by Shawn Gossman

Member Lounge

Discuss anything here that is not related to Skywarn or weather such as life, sports, debate, news and current events.

• 168 topics
  • 5,915 replies
Photo
  • Protected Forum
  • Today, 11:39 AM By KD0RVY

Skywarn Classifieds

Use this section to buy, sell and swap items related to Skywarn, amateur radio, weather and more. Read the rules please.

1. Spotter Match
  2. Member Links
  • 97 topics
  • 422 replies
Photo
  • Protected Forum
  • 07 Apr 2015 By Brian

Top 5 Referrers

• There are no referrers.
    Sorry!

Donate to National Skywarn Forum

National Skywarn Forum is dedicated to not showing advertisements on the community since Skywarn is a volunteer organization. However, we still have to pay our hosting costs and your donations are very much appreciated.

Donate towards my web hosting bill!

You may also choose to become a Premium Member for $30 a year. Please click this link for more information on becoming a premium member of National Skywarn Forum.

Current US Weather

Current Weather Watches

Current Mesoscale Discussions

Today's Convective Outlook

Maps by the Storm Prediction Center

• 19,418 Total Posts
  • 1,705 Total Members
  • wxpeek Newest Member
  • 168 Most Online

91 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 91 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Google, Bing